Quality Management Systems are often implemented where there are contract requirements requiring a quality management system, however they are often very useful in organisations to promote consistent high quality products and services as well as assisting the organisation to remain competitive by continually improving.
The quality management system significantly assists your organisation in meeting the requirements of ISO/AS9001:2015.
The Key areas of a Quality Management System are:
- Context of the Organisation
- Operational Planning and Control
- Requirements for Products and Services
- Design and Development of Products and Services
- Control of externally provided processes, services and products
- Production and Service Provision
- Release of Products and Services
- Control of Nonconforming Outputs
- Performance Evaluation
- Monitoring, Measurement, Analysis and Evaluation
- Internal Audit
- Management Review